Tuesday, February 27, 2018

To New Beginings


Hello and welcome to what I hope will be an inspirational journey through my struggles and achievements creating this film opening. I'm excited to start this project off; however, all of this excitement is being suppressed by the inability to decided and focus on a single idea. I began with the only way I felt would get me out of this writer's block, research. By scanning different genres and seeing which one intrigues me the most, sci-fi and adventure, I came up with the conclusion that the plot has to be both innovative and manageable. Doing the film opening on a topic I'm passionate about is key; however, my ideas for the film should be anchored down by the reality of both my capability and resources available to me. Overall this post is to welcome everyone and begin to pave the path to new ideas, new struggles, and overall a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment